Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
-2 private double room
-1 private double room- with balcony
-1 private single room.
Non of the rooms have bunk beds!
All our rooms have either a stunning view of one of our most beautiful theaters or other old buildings. Besides we have four shared bathrooms, four toilets, two big, fully equipped kitchen and two common rooms.
The staff is very friendly, helpful and happy to guide you through your stay.
We are organizing traditional Hungarian culinary course, bike- and scooter tours.
This is what you can find at Zsófi´s House: free fridge, free hair dryer, free and clean bed linen, free towels, free Wi-fi, free lockers, free tea and coffee, washing machine, reading lights, hot water, elevator, no bunk beds, no curfew, balconies, wake up service.
And open hearts and minds.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only
Check In: 14.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Breakfast not included.
Taxes are included.
No smoking at any time inside of hostel.
No age-, gender-, religion-, ethical-, sexual orientation restriction.
Families are welcome! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>