Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Only 1 hour from Trivandrum and 4 hours from Kochi with Alleppey falling on the way, Varkala is one of the rare beach towns of India, in terms of topography and charm alike. It brings with it a fine platter of beaches along with a lighthouse, a fort, and umpteen roads laced with coconut and palm trees. Surfers and parasailers make its shores an aquatic playground, whereas jolly backpackers and hippies linger over by the cliff, trying scrumptious seafood and shopping dreamcatchers. Sunrises and sunsets bring out the violets and crimsons in otherwise shy skies here, whereas night-time is a treasure trove of constellations. A quintessential trait of this town is to always smell enchanting, which is credited to the many renowned Ayurveda and Yoga centres of the country that find a home here. Varkala is neighboured by short escapes.
Zostel Varkala provides dorm room as well as private room. Free wifi features the whole property. Our friendly staff is always there to help you. For any travel questions, please feel free to let us know. We will give you suggestions accordingly.
Zostel Varkala Terms and Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and card.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction. Guests must be 18 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied with adults or not. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
7. No pets.
8. In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 8 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
9. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
10. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
11. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
12. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
13. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
14. Alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited in the hostel premises. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>