Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Kashmir needs no introduction or elaboration of its beauty and one needs to visit the valley to believe and appreciate its unchallenged tag of 'Heaven on Earth'. Its legendary beauty and a history of being a major backdrop for Bollywood classics, picturesque Srinagar is painted with a unique culture that keeps you intrigued throughout your journey.
Take a walk down our fluffy green hostel lawn, soaking your memories in a warm cup of Kahwah. Relax at our hostel's beautiful rooftop watching the sun go down over Dal Lake or just stay inside in our cosy common area chit chatting with fellow backpackers while watching the snowfall - Zostel Srinagar has all that one needs to make memories!
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction. Guests must be 18 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied with adults or not. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
7. No pets.
8. In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 8 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
9. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
10. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
11. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
12. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
13. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
14. Alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited in the hostel premises. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>