Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy for groups is 14 days before arrival
Reduction or increase in group numbers, no problem - up to 50% of original group booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups over 10 persons - 50% deposit is required before arrival
Or you can make a non refundable booking which is chargeable on booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We welcome enquiries from any groups not covered in the standard types...
ie Church / Mosque groups - for religious pilgrimages.. Language groups. Family, friends, hiking and historical groups
We can offer great value all inclusive deals - including transportation at the very best rates to all parts of Jordan plus transfer and stay in Jerusalem if interested. Camping, Hiking - can also be arranged.
Please send you inquiry with details of the group and what exactly you need.
We will answer promptly.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
24 hour front desk – free WiFi – luggage storage – car rental delivered to hotel – laundry service – ironing service.
Airport meet & greet and drop off - at the best rates. Border drop off and pick up from either Sheikh Hussain (North) border or Allenby (Central) border. Private car & driver or minibus for families or groups - at the best rates.
Tour desk for joining ‘inexpensive’ daily small group tours to all historical sites and places of interest.
The Citadel is immediately behind the hotel, the Main Souk and Husseini Mosque -2 minutes walking. National Museum 10 minutes, Rainbow Street 10 minutes. Raghadan Car Park is just across the road and free street parking is available just outside the hotel. QAI Airport is 50 minutes by car. North bus station 15 minutes.
Private rooms have air-conditioning, heating, satellite flat screen TV and Splendid views from the roof terrace. Includes a full hearty free breakfast served between 07.00-10.30am. Free traditional afternoon tea - served between 3.30-5.30pm. Affordable Hot meals & snacks and hot & cold drinks available all day. Free WiFi is included.
Zaman Ya Zaman Boutique Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 . Arrivals after 7pm - please advise beforehand by email.
Check out before 12:00 .
Please Note: 16% city tax are NOT included in the rates.
Please also note: Our hotel has a standard 10% Hotel service charge that is not included in the online rates
Full breakfast is included 07.00-10.30am.
Front Door is locked at 12 midnight - entry by ringing the doorbell.
Please Note: Our general Cancellation Policy is 3 days
Please Note: 16% city tax are NOT included in the rates
Please also note: Our hotel has a standard 10% Hotel service charge that is not included in the online rates Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>