Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Yo-Ho-Hostel - 12th Years we offer you the BEST PRICE in Varna ! Come, check and stay longer than you expect!
Most central, most friendly, most funny ...
Top rated hostel in Varna since 2007 from www.hostelworld.com! Sleep Easy !
Best recommended hostel in Varna from 'Lonely Planet' Guide Book 2008, 2009 ,2011 and 2015 !
The only hostel in Varna recommended from 'Le Guide du Routard' from 2008 till 2016 !
Where are we on the map?
Walking distance from Yo-Ho-Hostel you can find:
-Tourist information center – 1 minute walk
-Cathedral church – 2 minutes walk
-Theater and Opera – 2 minutes walk
-Pedestrian street – 2 minutes walk
-Railway station – 8 minutes walk
-Archeological Museum – 8 minutes walk
-Black Sea and Central beach– 15 minutes walk
-Bus Station – 20 minutes walk
Yo-Ho-Hostel is the most central place for accommodation in Varna! Every young and alternative looking person in the city can tell you where Yo-Ho-Hostel is situated. The address is 23, Ruse Street and here you will see a colorful door with a lot of graffiti art ' this is Yo-Ho-Hostel! Our GPS coordinates are: 43*12.216 N , 027*54.619 E
You can use :
-fully equipped self-catering kitchen
-laundry and drying service
-iron and ironing board
-relaxing quiet garden
-Board games area
-Guide books for hire
- Bikes for hire
- Table football and Arcanoid game
- Security camera control
OUR BATHROOMS ARE COMBO WITH WC
If you don't like boring places!
We will always give you an option to do something fun and interesting.
For travelers, who like cultural activities you can find:
-guided trips around Varna museums and art galleries
-guided day trips to more than 20 interesting natural and historical sites
-visiting Varna film, music and cultural festivals
For alternative backpackers:
-Bungy jumping from a 52 m high bridge
-Boat trip with pirate’s ship “Pinta Varna” with fishing on the way
-SCUBA diving for beginners and professionals
-Kite, wind, long and skim board surfing close to Varna
-Once per year - 3 days kayaking trip with sleeping in tents
-Pub crawl in summer time
-visiting of hot mineral springs in ' St. Constantine'
This is the ONLY hostel where every night you can enjoy live music and meet some of the best musicians, artists and sports people from Bulgaria - exchanging interesting experiences with them. On arrival we require 10 BGN ( 5 EU ) key deposit.
We will recommend you the best places to eat in Varna -Traditional Bulgarian, Turkish, Greek, Armenian, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Fish restaurants. We are working with the best bars and clubs- you will be welcome like a V.I.P. there ! We are in perfect relation with our friends hostels in Bulgaria!
Sozopol: Yo-Ho-Hostel - summer hostel
Veliko Tarnovo: Hostel Mostel
Sofia: Art Hostel -Usually we spend our time in the garden
Sofia: Hostel Mostel
Plovdiv: Hostel Old Plovdiv
Burgas: Hostel A16
Ruse: The English Guest house
This is Yo-Ho-Hostel - culture and alternative, obligatory place for every backpacker who wants to explore Varna, Bulgaria!
Welcome aboard! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>