Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Hostelworld sägerÖversatt av
Beskrivningen av objektet
We have a variety of rooms available, from 2 to 4 bed, as well as offering dorm beds. All rooms have shared facilities.
None of our rooms are ensuite - showers and toilets are within easy access of all rooms.
Please note that our breakfast price is £4.99
Free Wi-Fi is available to all guests in communal areas
Reception is on the 3rd floor with lift access from the ground - accommodation on this floor is limited. Please note: There is no interior lift access to rooms above 3rd floor.
We apologise, but due to the building architecture we have no disabled facilities at YHA Oxford Street. YHA London Central has full disabled access and is our next nearest hostel.
Towels are available to rent from reception, as are padlocks and travel adapters.
Smoking is prohibited across the entire UK in public buildings. Please do not smoke in our rooms.
London Attractions: We sell discounted and fast track entrance tickets to some of London’s most famous sights and best kept secrets. these include the London Eye, Madame Tussaud's, The Tower of London, Walking tours, boat trips and many, many more. Plus, every penny we make at YHA goes directly back in to our charity ‘Breaks for Kids’ which makes it possible for children from financially disadvantaged backgrounds to take part in school or community group breaks away! Ask us for a full activity list on check in.
Hostel Activities: We organise fun stuff available every day of the week! Such as Free Walking tours, top rated Pub Crawls, Group trips to famous West End Shows ...well, you get the drift! It’s a fantastic way to meet other travellers and really make the most of your time in London! Find out what’s happening in Your YHA London Hostel while you’re staying with us - ask for the itinerary when you check in.
*All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.*
Photo ID must be presented upon arrival and match the name and address on the booking. Where a booking is for more than one person, the named person on the booking will need to provide photographic proof of identify that matches the name and address on the booking. Photo ID will also be requested from all other adult guests. These photo IDs must match the name they sign in with at check in. If photo ID cannot be provided, you will be refused entry to the property. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
1:a, Land England
1:a, Populärast London
3:e, Världens största hostels
YHA London Oxford Street säger
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>