Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
A great city centre location makes this a perfect base. Explore the harbourside and old city areas, and visit the magnificent Avon Gorge, Brunel's suspension bridge or enjoy Bristol's cultural base of theatres, museums, art galleries and thriving live music and club scene. A former waterfront grain house, this hostel has been sympathetically restored to offer relaxed cosmopolitan surroundings.
24 hour reception facilities and access YHA Bristol is only 15 minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station and the Malborough Street Bus Station. Please note there is very little free parking in Bristol, and no car park at the hostel, but there are several Pay & Display car parks near by; directions can be provided on request.
Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking
*All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.*
At YHA Bristol we strive to cater for everybody. We have one accessible bedroom on the second floor, with an accessible en-suite bathroom.
We also have:
Step-free access to all facilities
Lift access to all floors
Vibrating pillow alarms
All guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in. Driver’s licence, passport, student ID or similarly recognised national identity cards are accepted. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>