Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The combination of peace and tranquility and easy access to bus departures to all corners of the country makes Ximena's a great choice for lodging. This is a safe area and everything you need as a traveller such as banks, pharmacies, malls, restaurants, bars, cinemas etc. are all within walking distance.
Ximena's has both basic dorm rooms with shared bath and hot shower as wel as private rooms with private bath, hot shower, cable TV, ceiling fan and A/C
In our common rooms, roof terrace and patios, travellers from all corners of the world meet up and enjoy each others company while sharing information and making travel plans. Our helpful staff provide tourist information and first hand information on subjects from bus routes to embassy addresses as well as tourist destinations all over the country.
Founded in 1983, Ximena's Guest House is one of the oldest properties in town and we have throughout the years specialized in foreign travelers and NGOs.
Our services include internet service, phone calls via Skype, cable TV in common room, safe deposit lockers, book exchange, laundry service, restaurant, tours and transport services etc.
Another advantage by staying here is the personalized and up to date tourist and travel info we provide our guests.
Ximena's is a place travellers feel at home and love to come back to.
We accept credit and debit cards but we add a 5% surcharge when you pay with cards.
Cash is accepted.
Check In Time: 2pm
Check Out Time: 12pm
18% Taxes not included Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>