Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Non refundable for no-show / reduction in number.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
- To begin with, Jakarta - Airport is only 30 minutes by taxi, and Rail Stations and city center is 20 minutes away (less than 1 USD by motorcycle taxi!)
- Jakarta town square, and the restaurant row is just 3 minutes walk away.
- The iconic cafe batavia and Bar is just 4 minutes walk from our door.
- Jakarta history museum, Wayang Museum, Art Museum, all within 5 minutes walk.
- Jakarta Kota Station, a major bus and railway stations is just 5 minutes walking distance, and marina to perfect escape at thousand islands is just 15 minutes ride away.
- Club till you drop on Colosseum Jakarta, 8 minute walk.
- Street foods and coffee shops literally right on the corner
- Shop cheaply on Asemka market
- Beaches! beaches is only 15 minutes ride away.
The CHSE (Clean, Health, Safety & Environment) Certification Program or Cleanliness, Health, Safety and Environmental Sustainability is the process of granting certificates to tourism businesses, other related businesses/facilities, the community environment, and tourism destinations issued by The Indonesian Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy. CHSE certification serves as a guarantee to tourists and the public that the products and services provided have met the hygiene, health, safety and environmental sustainability protocols (chse.kemenparekraf.go.id).
With a spacious common room downstairs, everyone can comfortably talk, have fun, watch TV, play pool, cards, foosball, darts, or jamming the guitar. Not forgetting the need to relax and have some quietness, on the second floor there's quiet room for reading books, browsing or even yoga in the morning!
Activities together is in-house organized with random activities and schedule. It can be pool competition, poker night, twister competition, city tour, mall/museum visit, karaoke etc. Joining the activity is free:)
Cleanliness is our priority, we change linens for every guests. Long stayer may ask for linens changing once every 3 days:) Toilet and shower is separated, so there's no wet toilet. Toilet floor is always kept dry.
We offer a free secured locker inside the bed for your valuables (no padlock needed), free blanket, free tea and coffee 24h, free wifi, and free surrounding maps.
Booking train ticket is really easy as we provide computer and also guided steps to book the train tickets, the most convenient point is that you can pay the ticket reservation just next door at the minimart!!
If you need laundry, food delivery, grab/uber order, airport transfer, just ask us, we're always happy to help.
Don't forget during your stay, if you like us, please do share it online or with anyone, but if you don't, tell us directly for our improvement:)
Upon Check In you will be requested to :
1. show ID (Passport)
2. pay deposit IDR 200,000 which will be fully returned when you check out if there's no property damage, loss or due payments. Deposit must be in cash but you can pay with other currency with similar amount. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>