Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Relax in our rooftop swimming pool with a cocktail or five in hand, overlooking all the 5th avenue shenanigans below.
Our pod-style bunks are big, clean, and comfy as hell. Don't worry, we've got ensuite bathrooms in every single room to wash away your sins.
For all you foodies out there, our very own restaurant HANGRY is now open. We got your back with healthy smoothie bowls, smashed avo on toast for the hipsters, ice cold beers & bigass burgers, while slangin' wood fired pizzas all day.
Our Motto is WHY NOT, party harder, live louder, adventure more, and most importantly sleep later... we won't kick you out at 10am.
So Why Not join us now to rave, rest, repeat to the moon.
Why Not Rooftop Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes not included: 28 peso Environmental Tax added per person per day // 3% Hospitality tax added to final bill
Breakfast not included.
Reception desk: until 10pm, checkin 24 hrs.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Maximum age: 35 yrs.
Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area within the premise. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>