Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
P/s - Public bus is easy to get to our place, just mention to bus driver you need to get off at ‘Kampung Raja’s MAYBANK’ , and from the drop off point you can just walk to our guest house in 5 mins. It is also easy to leave from our hostel to any other place of the country too.
The local bus stops nearby every hour, so it is easy to reach cameron highlands area and Tanah Rata (main town)
It is far from the crowds of Tanah Rata and Brinchang, but close to the main touristic attractions in Cameron Highlands, such as the BOH tea plantation and the Mossy Forest. Nature lovers will definitely love our place.
P/s - It is also possible to rent a motorbike in our guest house.
Offering cozy and clean beds, Westwood Highland is a warm and friendly hostel that welcomes backpackers all around the world. After check in, you can take advantage of the full equipped kitchen (gas stoves, microwave, electric kettle and fridge).
Make yourself at home in one of the simply-decorated rooms featuring reading light. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Western-style breakfast is provided in the morning to give you a good start. Also, there is a dinning room, a garden and a wooden terrase, where our guests can enjoy their meals. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Barnens lekområde
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>