Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
in case of no show or late cancellation (with groups its 7days) the full amount will be charged,
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our property has been freshly furbished and designed and offers a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere for people from all over the world! Our main goal is to make your stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. For this our staff has been gracefully selected in order to achieve our goal!
Westend Property is located by Western railway station and Westend city center, which is a very popular shopping mall in Budapest. This area is very popular due to its closeness to the city center but also to the river bank. Our main tram and metro line is within a 5minutes walk from the property but most of the sightseeing attractions are easily accessible by foot. If you like staying in the lively city center but also want to have a refreshing walk along the riverside this is the place for you!
Free WiFi is available in the public areas. Private parking is possible on site for an additional cost and should be reserved in advance. The property comprises shared bathroom facilities . Each room and dormitory also comes with lockers.
Westend Property Policies & Conditions:
reception opening time from monday to friday 8:30-22:00
saturday to sunday: 10:00-22:00
Check in time starts at 2 pm
Check out until: 10:30
Payment types: Only cash accepted (Euros or HUF), no credit cards
Cancellation policy: 3 days.
The property may preauthorize your card before arrival.
Age restriction: only children over 14 years of age are allowed to stay at the hostel
Towels are available for fee.
Breakfast: not included.
Towel fee :3 Euro Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>