Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Hosted by German & Magali. After 16 years of living abroad and travelling life brought us here! Now we want to share our house and experiences with you!.
Mainly we offer private rooms; but to keep the hostel vibes we have one shared dorm with 5 confortable beds and private bathroom.
Big open "Quincho" with a fully equiped Kitchen to cook your own meals or just chillout ; surrounded with typical plants and wildlife from the área.
Plenty of things can be done round this área and we would be glad to help you arrange them!( Yoga, Surf Lessons, Skatepark & skate lessons, Quad rental, Snorkeling, Tours to cabo Blanco Reserve, Montezuma Waterfalls, etc)
Just 5 minutes walk from Main surfbreaks, wide variety of restaurants and supermakets.
We care about the environment and the impact that tourism has with it. Here we recycle as much as possible, we have solar panels for hot water heating and recycled toilet paper. We do compost for the food we grow here and we don't have air-conditioning systems because of the energy impact they have.
Also there are many volunteer programs in the area if you wish to leave something for the area while you travel.
We have Free Wi-fi, Coffee in the mornings, Board Rental and Hot water shower.
We invite you to come and Naturalize yourself in this beautifull área of Costa Rica!
Puravida Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>