Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The health and safety of our guests has always been a top priority but with the recent news on Coronavirus COVID-19 we are implementing even more deep cleaning efforts regularly throughout the day. We are following the guidance of both local and national health organizations to maintain a safe environment. We are educating guests and staff on importance of due diligence hygiene.
When you travel to Houston, we ask that you are due diligent with your personal hygiene and conscious of the space around you. Follow the CDC recommendations. If you show any signs of fever or coughing, we have the right to refuse entrance.
Please read your confirmation email for most recent updates. Call or email us with any questions.
Our kitchen is closed (You can still access the fridge)
We can NOT hold on to your luggage. Please arrive at check-in time.
•FULL SIZED BEDS!!
•Free Wanderstay Waffle Batter (Make Your Own Waffles With New Friends), Oatmeal, Coffee, and Tea.
•Free Wi- Fi
•Free Street Parking (Secure Gated Parking for small fee)
•Free Outdoor Hammocks
•Free Linens and Towels
•Bike Rentals Available (small fee)
•Full Guest Kitchen
•Security Storage Lockers
ALL of our rooms have different themes! We have our Beyonce themed Female Dorm, Rodeo themed co-ed dorm, Houston Sports Team co-ed, Diversity co-ed room and more!)There’s a vibe at Wanderstay Houston that has to be experienced in full to completely understand. This is the perfect Houston Hostel for you to stay and explore the United States' 4th largest and most diverse city!
We have plenty of power outlets, fans, lamps, and personal lockers.
If you are looking for fun things to do or interesting places to see while you are in Houston, check out some of the places listed below! All of these locations are either a short walk, bike ride, or car ride away from our location.
Discovery Green: 1.5 miles away, Toyota Center: 1.2 miles away, BBVA Compass Stadium: 1.4 miles away, Minute Maid Park: 1.6 miles away, George R Brown Convention Center: 1.8 miles away and NRG Stadium: 6 miles away.
Wanderstay Houston Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival ( 3 days before)
Check in from 15:00 to 9:30pm. If you arrive in Houston earlier, you can drop by between 9:30am-1:30pm and we will be happy to hold onto your luggage until check-in time.
Check out before 11:00am.
Payment by credit or debit cards. Wanderstay Houston is a cashless property. This property may charge your card before arrival.
Please prepare to show us a valid driver’s license , ID, or passport.
No pets allowed.
No smoking allowed, except in designated outdoor areas.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Overnight guests must be 18+. If travelling in a group, identification and a registration form will be required from each traveler at check in.
Street Parking is available and free. There are 3 gated parking spots available for an additional $5 per night on first come, first served basis (payment for parking spots can be made during check-in). We encourage biking, walking, and public transit for getting around. We do have bikes available for rental on a first come first served basis.
Sheets, pillow, and blanket on a pre-made bed, and a towel and washcloth are provided to each guest. Long stays will receive a sheet change mid-way through their visit.
Payment only by Debit or Credit Card, we do not accept Cash!! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>