Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are located in the heart of downtown London, directly across from Wolfe Performance Hall and CBC London. We are surrounded by the best in arts and entertainment, food, retail and short distance from the Budweiser Gardens, London's most prominent venue to catch a concert, hockey game or anything in between.
The property offers spacious private rooms that are boutique–inspired and highlight the heritage of historic London. The dorm rooms are bright, spacious and clean and include work spaces with access to common areas including a lounge with cable TV and kitchen facilities.
Come join us and you will be sure to leave here with great memories.
Wander Inn and Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out from 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour reception.
Age restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>