Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We offer free breakfast and free Wi-Fi!
We have separate male and female communal bathrooms, laundry facilities, a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, lounge and games room. Our gardens and barbeque area are the perfect place to relax and meet new friends!
We offer tour and accommodation booking service and information for exploring the nearby forests, beaches and wineries.
Bunbury is the Gateway to the South West and offers something for everyone. Whether it be getting back to nature and visiting our friendly dolphins, feeding the local kangaroos or taking a walk through the Tuart Forest or 10,000 year old mangroves. Head to one of our golden sandy beaches where you can try body boarding in the surf at Back Beach or have a more relaxed swim in the calm waters of Koombana Bay.
For the more adventurous traveller you can Sea Kayak with the dolphins, explore W.A's newest dive wreck; The Lena or head for the sky by taking the controls and flying a small plane. In the evening visit one of the many restaurants, cafes, bars or one of our three nightclubs to end a perfect day.
We have great weekly rates. Please ask us!.
Check in is from 4pm - 8:30pm and check out is by 10am Photo identification will be required. Key and dish deposit is payable. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>