Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
According to the booking statistics made since 1996, 38pct of repeat customers are the best proof that customer satisfaction is at a premium. We are protecting this level from the past because we always serve our guest's like our home visitors not as customers, and our more than ten-year-old staff knows that as our first mentality.
8 Standard Rooms, 14 Suites and 8 panoramic Deluxe Suites.
Air-conditioning and Central Heating. In room safe, Satellite TV with TV2 Norge, CNN, BBC, Euro News, RTL and Turkish channels. Direct Dial Telephone and Free Internet Access.
24-hour Room service and Daily Housekeeping with Laundry Service.
Kitchen - Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Minibar,
Private Bathroom - Shower, Hairdryer,
Large furnished Balconies with Sea, City or Pool views.
Its special position both in the centre of the city and dead-end slope road, it has a mountain and sea view and a silence in the nature of plants.
Many attractions like Alanya Castle, Archeology Museum, Damlatas Cave are very close. We are also just a short walk from the beach, restaurants, bars and Alanyas town centre.
Primary Airport: Antalya - AYT - 130 km
Secondary Airport: Alanya Gazipasa - GZP - 45 km
Villa Sonata Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Kabel TV
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Telefon (direktuppringning)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>