Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Sleep in hotel-like rooms at hostel prices! We have rooms with balconies and exceptional views of the famous river Rio de la Plata. During the day, explore the old city and head to the docks to watch the sunset over the river. If you prefer, head up to our terrace and catch some sun. This is the perfect place to relax and enjoy your time, exploring all Colonia has to offer!
Welcome to our community of Latino travelers! Don't forget to check out our other hostels in Uruguay: Colonia Posada B&B, Montevideo and La Pedrera; in Colombia: Cali, Cartagena, San Andres Island, Santa Marta, Salento and Tayrona; in Argentina: Buenos Aires; in Mexico: Sayulita and in USA: Miami.
Viajero Posada B&B Hostel. House Rules!
*MANDATORY: Please bring and show your original passport or Uruguayan identification for check-in.
Check-in: 14:00 - 23:00
Check-out: before 11:00
*Note: We have a luggage room at the reception, you may store your personal items in case you arrive before check-in time or leave after check-out.
*TAXES: Uruguayan citizens and foreigners with Uruguayan residency must pay taxes: 10%. This tax does not appear on the final rate of the reservation.
Guests must be over 18 years old.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit or debit card. (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival).
Breakfast is not included in rates. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>