Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Doğum günü ve diğer özel günlerinizi, dostlarınızla, sıcak ve ferah bir ortamda paylaşmak için sizleri Vakana House'a bekleriz.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
When you walk 5 minutes in any direction from Vakana, you'll experience an entirely different part of town. Each with its own vibe. Surrounded by western style cafes and restaurants as well as local joints where you can enjoy your raki under the melancholic influence of Turkish arabesque. It is a melting pot with an extremely homely appeal.
Whether you are a global traveler or a seeker, a wanderer or wonderer. If you are hungry for adventure or just in need of a well-deserved break, Vakana House is the place for you. Vakana is a place where all routes meet. A place for jet lagers and backpackers, for night owls and artists, for lonesome eccentrics and happy couples. A place for everyone!
In the 20th century, when the Greeks and Armenians were living in Turkey, this mansion was owned by a noble Greek woman. You can still feel her gentle soul. We faithfully renovated and restored the building to its original Greek House facade and kept the antique furniture to invoke some sense of history, but we also remained fiercely modern by decorating the place with progressive sculptures and paintings. This dichotomy of the old meeting the new is what makes Vakana House so unique with all kinds of travelers from all walks of life. Vakana is a social community space where guests interact and socialize with one another, making memories which will last a lifetime.
There is a pop-up coffee shop (Good for You) on the first floor also run by us. We offer delicious filter coffee with a very reasonable price.
We have a beautiful garden for full relaxation, a cozy lounge area to chill and a terrace (including a fireplace) with an authentic view of the city. We also have a well-equipped kitchen. Free WIFI everywhere.
Vakana House Hostel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 2.00 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>