Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We renovated a 43-year old building which was built as a Japanese styled hotel with Japanese cuisine. We have café and bar, shared office and event space as well. We’re located in front of Akama Shirine which is dedicated to Antoku, child emperor who perished in the sea during the battle of Dan-no-ura just offshore in 1185. On the other side we have the Kanmon Straits right in front of us.
The view of the straits from our rooftop is amazing. You will see so many various ships coming and going just right in front of you. You can enjoy sunset, night view, and sunrise…different views as time goes, which makes you feel relaxed. Definitely great to chill out.
Besides, It’s handy to walk to tourism places such as Karato Fish Market, Kaikyo aquarium and Kanmon Tunnel. This location cannot be beat!
Also you can meet locals at our cafe and bar and have fun with them and us!
Please ask the staff for more local information! We're pleased to help you plan your trip :)
Karato Fish Market is closed on Wednesdays and you can enjoy buffet styled sushi shops on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Please check hours before you visit. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>