Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
contact us for talking about it
- discount for group depend on staying period
- arrange transportation for group as reasonable price
all rooms are equipped with a bathroom and air conditioning, additionnaly there are 2 shared bathrooms and toilets.
Dormitories are capsule / pod type, thus offering some privacy.
Free PC and printer access
Lobby, lounge and rooftop access
beginner lessons in Korean (Korean Alphabet, beginner conversation)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
There are many traditional markets nearby the hostel, including Dongdaemun Market, for easy access to shopping, food and cultural facilities. It is also an ideal place to explore Seoul by walking along the Cheonggyecheon Stream, which is located within a minute's walk . Urban Art Stay is not an ordinary Hostel. It consists of traveler's accomodation, alternative travel agency, and an Artist Lab.
Backpackers guesthouse & Share house : 'Urban Art Stay'
The Headquarter of Backstreet Tourism and Alley Exploration : 'Urban Art Trip' Artistic Creation& Research Lab : 'Hwanghak Art Nest'
We intend to make our guesthouse a home for backpackers and artists in search for a new experience, an alternative side of Seoul.
We aim to be different from other guesthouses in Korea, we are definitely not an ordinary form of accommodation, come experience it for yourself !
During your stay at Urban Art, we want you to consider this place as your home in Seoul and we will do our best to make your experience as comfortable, enjoyable and memorable as possible.
Choosing Urban Art Stay will enable you to explore the diverse faces of Seoul, from Korea's back alley culture, street stalls, second-hand shops to affordable and renowned restaurants, all of it being easily accessible on foot.
If you are an artist you are guaranteed to find inspiration in the vibrant atmosphere of the neighborhood, access to a large variety of objects and materials, as well as a window to past generations' daily life.
Interested in exploring central Seoul ? « Urban Art Trip » will provide you with all the information you'll need as well as a wide range of services.
We will provide a cozy and safe accommodation for travelers and will introduce you to off the beaten path attractions of Seoul as to make your trip a truly special experience.
* all rooms are equipped with a bathroom and air conditioning, additionnaly there are 2 shared bathrooms and toilets.
* Dormitories are capsule / pod type, thus offering some privacy.
* Washing machine : 5 000 won wash & dry
* Free PC and printer access in the lobby.
* Lobby, lounge and rooftop access
* Airport pick-up service : from Incheon 80 000 won, Gimpo 45 000 won
* Use of rooftop barbecue facilities : 30 000 won furniture, charcoal, and fire plate included (only on clear days)
* beginner lessons in Korean (Korean Alphabet, beginner conversation)
* Hwanghak Road trip (minimum 4 people, 40 000 won per person, 5 hours, Lunch included)
* Ticket reservation
* Bicycle rental
Traditional Market in walking distance
- Gwangjang Market : Food (gimbap, raw beef, snacks), fabric
- Dongdaemun Market : Shopping, night market and food items
- Bangsan Market : Materials, Korean Culture
- Dokkaebi Market : Antiquities, Art, Used Products, second-hand Clothing, and Korean Culture
- Dongmyo Market : second-hand Clothing, Korean Culture
- Sindang Central Market : Food, household items Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>