Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are close to Merseyside Rails's Bank Hall station. By car, you can follow the A59 road heading up north from the city center, following onto Stanley Road. Alternatively bus 47 and 53 stop outside from the city center.
Right on our doorstep on Stanley Road are a variety of shops and services for you, should you require, from hair dressers to grocery stores including buses to major towns.
Trivelles Liverpool offers accommodation 5min from the city centre. It has newly built interiors with modern furnishings. We offer secure card door locks and free Wi-Fi access.
Trivelles Liverpool Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 (unless pre-arrangements have been authorised).
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard only).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
- Strictly no smoking within the hotel, any guests caught smoking may be expected to pay a fee.
- Damages incurred from guests will result in a fee to compensate for losses, which can be charged by card or cash. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>