Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Trail Lodge is ideal for groups and families looking to get away from it all and who are keen to explore the beautiful Isle of Man on either four wheels, two wheels or on foot.
We have eight bedrooms in total, offering a great deal of flexibility in terms of group size. There are four deluxe twin and bunk bedrooms and four deluxe twin and single bedrooms.
Your comfort is our priority! All beds have Egyptian cotton linen and their own wet rooms as well as convenience of keyless door entry. If you're planning on spending the day enjoying the Great Manx Outdoors then we have a boot room with lockers for the exclusive use of visitors. You'll be able to safely store outdoor gear, bikes and equipment, plus we have wash down-facilities.
Trail Lodge Policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 336h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Reception times 8am -5pm
-Check in from 14:00 to 18:00 .
-Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
-We do not accept customers younger than years of age.
-Family rooms available.
-Pets are not allowed.
-No WiFi adventures only.
-Persons booking must be over 18. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Barnens lekområde
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>