Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Tierra Primaveral is in the centre of Lleras Park, one of the most touristic places in the city. Near to restaurants, supermarkets, disco and with easy access to public transport as the Metro system. It is located in a quiet and safe area. Our spaces are spacious, cosy and illuminated. To offer you a comfortable stay and provide you the best accommodation experience during your trip we give you the breakfast is included in our rate. Poblado, Provenza neighbourhood is a very traditional and multicultural area with different options of restaurants, Colombian design shops, bars and cafes. All the places of interest are very close to walk. It is one of the safest area of Medellin and has good public transport and the metro system.
Tierra Primaveral gives a warm space as if you were at home. It is a cosy place where you can find unlimited Wi-Fi connection, security box in each room and private rooms with security door. The best thing is that it includes breakfast at the cost of the fare. It has a large terrace where you can share with your friends or with other guests. It has a fully equipped kitchen, with additional laundry service and a spacious and spacious bathroom.
Tierra Primaveral Hostal Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception closes 21.00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>