Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The apartment is situated in the HEART OF BUDAPEST, right on the banks of the Danube near MARGARET-BRIDGE. It is sunny, welcoming, and well locate. There is a view over the DANUBE, the enchanting MARGARET ISLAND and the BUDA HILLS.
What does the accommodation comprise of?
This is a lovely apartment which includes a living room, bathroom, kitchen, entrance-hall, and a large sunny balcony. The apartment consists of an elegant room, comfortable beds (all bed linen provided), a large, luxury bathroom with bathtub, wash-basin, towels, and a range of complimentary toiletries. The fully equipped kitchen comes complete with herbs and spices. You can watch SAT-TV from the comfort of your bed. You can bring your laptop, there is a free wireless internet access in the flat. Finally, you get the GREAT FEELING that every day is going to get off to a great start when you wake up here!
Any special features?
Yes. Just imagine taking BREAKFAST OUT ON THE spacious TERRACE: you breathe in a lungful of pure, fresh air, take in the view and enjoy the balmy breeze over the river - WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
What about public transport?
Bus 76, which stops right outside the house, takes you to MARGARET BRIDGE or to the MAIN RAILWAY STATION, called Keleti Pu.. The Underground is only four blocks away, and a major road with other buses and trams is just five minutes walk from the apartment.
How about security?
The apartment is in one of Budapests's MOST DISTINGUISHED, upper-middle-class areas. It's perfectly safe to stroll through the neighbourhood all night. The front gate of the house is always kept locked, and the apartment itself is fitted with THREE LOCKS for your added security and peace of mind.
What facilities are there in the vicinity of the apartment?
Simply EVERYTHING you could possibly need is within walking distance. The most popular terrace cafe in Budapest, called Dunapark, bank, post office, supermarket and laundry are all situated in the same building as the apartment. Great local restaurants, a bath and fitness center, a vegetable market, a McDonalds, a jazz cellar, pubs and music clubs, a breakfast bar, the famous Westend City Center and an Irish pub are all just a stone's throw away.
Please inform us about the exact time of your arrival !
Stay minimum two nights, please !
Following the statutory regulations regarding the registration of accommodation, we inform all our current and future guests that the type of accommodation is "private accommodation" and the registration number: EG19017204
As an important provision is that from May 1, 2021, until the amendment or revocation of the Government Decree, we can only accept adult guests with a Protection Certificate, which we must check for the presence of a Vaccination Certificate upon check-in. We cannot make an exception for those traveling together, all our adult guests must have a Security Certificate. Thank you for your understanding! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>