Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Filtered water, coffee and tea is available for you all day. You can enjoy the best view of all 3 volcanos and all over Antigua from the Roof top Garden. There are several common areas for you to relax, hang out, play and connect with fellow travelers. And if you have to do some work, we have desks with comfortable office chairs for you as well.
The Purpose Hostel also serves as training facility and community skill center, connecting people to learn and grow together. All team Purpose is learning sign language to also include our deaf community members and guests.
Just 2 blocks from the famous tanque la union and 5 blocks from central park. We are in a quiet neighborhood of town, yet just a short stroll away from a variety of restaurants, bars, nightlife and sights. There is something for every taste and budget within walking distance. All sights and historic buildings are reachable within a few minutes walk.
Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00
We accept VISA and Mastercard - additional 5.6% for payments with credit cards apply
Taxes not included - 12.00%
Taxes not included - Guatemalan tourism tax 10.00 %
Breakfast not included.
Hostel guests only, no outside visitors.
Quiet hours 10 pm - 7 am
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>