Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our hostel is located downtown in the historic district in a building dating from 1915 complete with wood floors and high ceilings.
Please note our Dorm is CO-ED only (male and female). We have a rooftop patio/smoking area, common kitchen with all appliances, common room with DVD, Satellite and Roku, free high speed internet on our Chromebox or free all you want encrypted wi-fi.
Our central location means that food and nightlife abound within a short walking distance from the hostel, as well as numerous shops and galleries. We are 1 hour away from Daytona, so if you want to see an event in Daytona (Bike Week, Daytona 500, etc.) but don't want to pay for an overpriced motel there, come stay with us, and we're two hours from the Kennedy Space Centre.
St. Augustine is America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The impressive Castillo de San Marcos has never been taken in war, though the British laid siege to it in 1702 and 1743. The area is brimming with history that comes alive during the recurring re-enactments of pirate raids and both British and Spanish night watches, and the black powder cannon firings at the fort on weekends.
The Colonial Spanish Quarter is a must see for interested students of history. The living historians there re-enact the daily life of St. Augustine in the year 1740, and Friday and Saturday evenings the sound of sea chanteys (Blow the Man Down, etc.) pervades the authentic period tavern where the lovely barmaid Gilley serves up ales and ciders.
The beach is 4 miles away, an easy bike ride, and features the undeveloped shores of Anastasia State Park. Rarely does anyone walk or bike the whole distance to the inlet so chances are that you can find a stretch of beach for your very own.
Our friendly staff will give you a map and tell you about the things worth seeing and perhaps more importantly about the things NOT worth seeing!. If you see no availability on the date you want, please call to make sure.
Please Note: Our normal office hours are 9-10 PM. If you arrive outside of those hours, please give us a call and we will give you the door code, or visit our web-site. No local residents except Students with current ID! Must have valid driver's license (State Issued 'ID only' not acceptable). Taxes not included in rates shown.
No one under 18 years of age in the Dorms.
Stays longer than 4 days may be available on a case by case basis. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>