Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
It is at the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage of Melaka, with only 10 minutes of walking distance to reach the World Heritage Buildings, ie. The Stadthuys, Porta de Santiago, St. Paul's Hill, Malacca Sultanate Palace, etc.
The multi-culture street, Jonker Street is just 5 minutes of walking distance from the homestay. There are a lots of famous restaurants nearby, ie. Pak Putra Tandoori, Hajjah Mona Asam Pedas, Jonker Food Stall, etc.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 15:00 to 19:00. Kindly provide your approximately time of arrival.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-19:00.
6. For Non-Malaysian Guest, MYR10.00 for each room per night as Tourism tax implemented starting 1st Sept 2017.
7. Age restriction: above 12 years old.
Please note and agreed the house rules below:
- Strictly no use and/or possession of illegal substances and heavy alcohol in and around the property.
- Illegal activities including, but not limited to, gambling are not allowed within the premises.
- No food should be consumed within the rooms.
- No shoes or slippers wearing into and inside the house.
- Strong-smelling fruits and food containing Duran, jack fruit and mangosteen are strictly prohibited in the property premises. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>