Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
A fabulous day discovering Paris awaits, delve into its historical and cultural neighborhoods on your visit to the landmarks that made Paris so famous. Do not forget to ask for local tips at the reception before you go, we have all the hotspots for your, ideal trip!
Les Piaules - Nation Policies & Conditions:
Due to the Covid-19 and to the French Government requirement,
the access to our hostel (accommodation, restaurants, bars) is subject to presentation of a valid Sanitary Pass.
What is a Sanitary Pass?
This Sanitary Pass consists of the digital or paper presentation of health proof in the form of a QR Code of your choice among the following three:
- A complete vaccination schedule respecting the necessary time after the final injection; or
- Proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours; or
- Proof of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test of at least 11 days and less than 6 months attesting to recovery from Covid-19.
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
24 Hours Reception.
Guest under 18 cannot stay in shared dorms.
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>