Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The place itself is in the former Széchényi Palace, in Victory Square which, along with the surrounding old town, represents the cultural center of Timisoara and is remembered in history as the place where, on December ’89, the Romanian revolutionaries proclaimed Timisoara as Romania's first free of communism city. Here are also the most important landmarks in town, such as the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Opera House, many art galleries, museums and, right around the corner, the party area of the city, with all the restaurants, clubs and the busy nightlife.
You'll sleep in a big three bunk bed dorm and have a huge common area available, featuring a computer with Internet access, books, games, music, a guitar and all sorts of other fun things to play with. The living room has a small kitchenette with free water, tea and, occasionally, other goodies. More than that, there's also a washing machine and a dryer available.
The Houstel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Guests may check-in from 12:00 PM and there is a place to leave the language, however, the beds are available from 14:00 afternoons.
There is no reception at the property, but the host is accessible by phone anytime.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>