Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The dorm, situated on the first floor of Building G, close to the main entrance to the LXfactory, is composed of a fully-equipped communal kitchen, a lounge for socializing, 3 dorms and 2 double rooms. The dorm is completed with two communal bathrooms – one for boys and one for the girls – equipped with hair dryers, shower gel and shampoo. Wi-fi is available throughout The dorm, and breakfast is included.
An amazing open space with lots of light and different views. A wonderful place to chill out and make plans to enjoy LX Factory/Lisbon to the best…within the gates we’ve got everything from tattoos to tequila, from magazines to massages, from restaurants to reiki, from cheesecake to…can’t think of another “C” word, but for sure there is one!. Oh yes…Coffee after a wonderful meal at one of our partner Restaurants: A Praca, Central da Avenida or our new restautrant: O Lote!
The Dorm Policies and Conditions:
Check in 24 hours.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
SURFING WITH… EXPERIÊNCIA PURA
YOU LEARN ABOUT SAFETY IN THE WATER, BOARD DESIGN AND HOW THE BOARD WORKS IN THE WATER, BOARD CONTROL AND HOW TO NEGOTIATE WAVES, WAVE SELECTION, PADDLING TECHNIQUESSTANDING
AND BALANCING, STANCE CORRECTION, SURF ETIQUETTE,… TUITION IS PROGRESSIVE, SO YOU LEARN DIFFERENT SKILLS EACH DAY.
SURF LESSONS (EQUIPMENT INCLUDED) Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>