Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups may cancel up to 30 days in advance of check-in with no penalty.
Cancellations within 30 days one day retention will be charged for all rooms confirmed
Cancellations made 15 days or less before check-in date are 100% non-refundable.
A maximum of 10% reduction in group size is acceptable 15 days prior to the date of arrival. any request to increase the group size will be accommodated, subject to availability.
The hotel reserves the right to cancel any reservations not paid in full 30 days in advance.
No shows will not receive a refund. We will hold the booking for the duration of the reservation, provided that payment has already been received as required.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Instead of a noisy rest stop in the center of the city, TCRP is located in a peaceful alley on Nguyen Trai Street, District 5 (a few minutes from the center) where you can explore and experience the local scene while enjoying all the amenities from home. TCRP will be the warmhearted highlight in your journey.
The 48 beds in 4 different-style dorms welcome travelers from the loners, to traveling lovers and groups of friends. We also have private rooms that rival any nice hotel, with service second to none.
Staying at TCRP, you cannot ignore the rooftop bar. Not too noisy, it is a space for you to chill out with your new friends here, with a pint of beer and observe a peaceful corner of this busy city. And this rooftop also become a private place for your special celebrations whenever you want.
We believe that a home cannot be a real home without any common activities between the family's members. We have games, musical instruments, cards, TV and comfy lounges for you to use and enjoy. You can choose to have our wonderful, nightly dinners with both local and Western food, with folks from around the world to enjoy and share your experiences with, or learn how to cook true Vietnamese dishes in our cooking classes.
Anything but common. That's what we strive to be while giving you value for your hard-earned money. Join us at TCRP and make your trip a relaxing, memorable experience you won't soon forget! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>