Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Since 1999, we've been welcoming travelers of all ages and countries to our small, cozy, family-owned hostel. Behind the front desk you'll find the owners Linda or Steve or our manager Yuli or 1-2 of our rotating volunteers. Our long-time housekeeper Lea keeps our place clean, neat, and tidy. We're located right near Rome's central train station Termini. Whether you're traveling solo, with friends or family, or as a couple, we have a variety of room types to suit all needs and budgets: dorm rooms (including female-only dorms) and private rooms with shared or private bathroom.
Common areas include a courtyard garden, a comfortable indoor lounge where you can relax at any time of the day and use of our communal kitchen. We are not a party hostel, but that doesn't mean we don't want guests to socialize! For us it's about the quality and not the quantity. Keep in mind though that we are a small hostel, and we can't guarantee a social atmosphere as it does depend on the other guests who are staying here at the time.
While we no longer have breakfast service, we do have a bagel business - Beehive Bagels - and we offer fresh, homemade bagels Monday-Thursday and from frozen Friday-Sunday. You can order the day before if there's a particular flavor you want or you can choose from a selection in the morning. Bagels, butter, cream cheese and jam are available for purchase. We have a self-catering kitchen area for guests with a refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, kettle, and toaster.
IMPORTANT: We need to know your arrival time in order to ensure that there is someone here to check you in when you arrive. We do require a mobile phone number in order to contact you. WhatsApp messaging is the best way to reach us and for us to be able to communicate with you. If you don't already use it, we recommend downloading it for your time in Rome.
NB: Cards may be checked for validity and pre-authorized to check for funds. Any cards found to be invalid or with inadequate funds to cover the reservation amount will result in reservation cancellation if not resolved before arrival.
Cancellation / No-show policy:
This property has a 3-day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to one night of your stay. A no-show will result in the full amount of your stay charged. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>