Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For groups smaller than 10 people, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required. For groups of 10 people and more, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required. All group reservations are non-refundable if cancelled within two weeks of check-in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Today’s traveller values unique experiences, good food, connection with nature, low environmental impact, sustainability, and authentic human community. “Authentic” experiences aren’t something you can order from a menu; they’re something you stumble upon organically. Discover you own organic adventure here at Téva.
Téva Eco Retreat is 200 meters before the football plaza in the centre of Manuel Antonio, on the large hill just off the main road from Quepos to the park. Next to Verona Beach Club and just before La Colina Hotel. Search Google Maps or Waze for Téva Manuel Antonio. Coordinates: (9.4141, -84.1551).
Very clean, simple accommodations in any of the following options: the social dorm for 16 people, more private dorms for 4 people, and private rooms for 2 people that range from very basic with a shared bathroom to extremely comfortable with a private bathroom, air conditioning, and jungle views.
Teva Eco Retreat policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 13.00%.
Reception opened 24/7.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
maximum stay 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>