Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The accommodation is located centrally next to the Egilsstadir camping site and information center. In addition, from our facilities you can reach some of the finest attractions of the city such as East Iceland Heritage Museum, the Fardagafoss and many other natural attractions that you can explore in our area.
We have several types of accommodation options, both shared dorms and private rooms. Guests and travellers have access to a fully equipped kitchen and can relax in the guest rooms. Free WiFi is provided. In addition, breakfast can be ordered for an extra price not included in the room fee, it’s includes local delicacies. A good café and bar is in the Tehusid Hostel.
Tehusid Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 17:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
We will pre-authorise your card before arrival. In the case of an invalid credit card and failure to provide us with new credit card details by email, we keep the right to cancel your booking
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 23.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>