Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel 7 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged 100% if,
canceled or modified booking the day of arrival
in case of no-show
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our services include free wifi, toiletries (towel & soap), hot water, a plate of swahili breakfast with tea, coffee and/or juice. $8 tourist taxes per person is not included in the room rate.
It’s easy to get around Stone Town from Swedzan House. You can take a stroll by the beach, explore Stone Town by walking through the narrow streets or visit nearby museums. The beach is about 3 minutes away from Swedzan House. There are nearby restaurants with different cuisines nearby for instance Ethiopian and Indian restaurants are just 2 minutes away. A variety of local food restaurants are also located nearby.
Swedzan House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, America Express).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Tourist taxes not included - 8.00 USD per person per day.
Times for reception 7am to 8pm. However we have staff living in the premises.
Children under 5 stay for free. Children of 5 years to 12 years pay 50% of the rate fee. Children older than 12 pay the same rate as indicated.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>