Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The residence is full of characters from traditional Chinese buildings with centuries of history to the three unordinary spacious courtyards reflecting the Suzhou garden style.
Our rooms varies from economic dormitory to luxury king suit, equipped with modern facilities either in spacious shared area or in suit, clean and comfortable.
We offer the warmest service to meet you need at the best.
The front desk is open 7:00 AM - 0:00 AM. At the front desk, you may check in/out, and can get all kinds of free tourist information. We also provide services including reserving rooms for other hotels and issuing YH membership cards. For a full-day tour-guide service, please make your reservation seven days in advance.
Free tour-guide services are provided in all gardens that are included in the list of world cultural heritages.
Charged services provided at the front desk include bicycle rent, hair dryer rent, long-distance call, grocery sales, CD burning, Internet connection and facsimile transmission; and free services include baggage deposit and mail delivery.
The foyer is open 5:00 AM - 0:00 AM, furnished with sofas, a tea bar, a book stand, and wireless Internet connection.
The laundry is open 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM, with washing machines and dryers available. The laundry service is provided for RMB 10 each time.
Shared self-service kitchen：
This kitchen is open 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM, provided with microwave ovens, toasters, induction cookers, electric rice cookers, dishes & bowls, chopsticks & soupspoons, and pots & pans. Also provided is a shared refrigerator for your convenience. We recommend that you mark your foods/drinks with your name before you put them into this refrigerator.
For more information, please visit www.joyahostel.com. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>