Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Your credit card will be charged for the first night's stay when cancelled within 48 hours of arrival or in case or no show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We ask all guests to provide their IDs(ie.e Passports, Drivers License or HANZ 18+), upon check in.
Key deposits of NZ$20 in cash are required per key.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any minors are required to be accompanied by adult.
Minors are not allowed to stay in a dorm room by themselves.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our friendly staff at the reception will always be happy to assist you and provide you with extensive information that will guide you to the best places to see, eat and shop around the city.
Our well-trained staff at the travel desk will also help you arrange all of your travel needs in New Zealand. They will also be happy to make transport bookings for buses, trains, ferries and rental cars as well as all tour bookings for your adventures and excursions.
You'll love our newly refurbished, beautiful historic building with high ceilings and polished wooden floors. All of the rooms and amenities are brand new and spotless.
We promise to make your stay comfortable, enjoyable and memorable and provide excellent services with high standards.
Book now, and be sure to experience the difference at Surf 'n' Snow!! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>