Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Or wander through the streets of Thamel to find exquisite teak carvings, hand-hammered Tibetan singing bowls, mountain tea blends, fragrant incense, hand-knitted sweaters, or elaborate Khukari knives.
We are proud that for last 3 years we have made our guests feel like they are staying at home with our warm and friendly hospitality. We assure you for the clean, safe and free from traffic noise accommodation.
Stupa Guesthouse has 17 comfortable neat and clean rooms with facilities, offering Standard, Deluxe and Budget rooms. Some of our rooms comes with private bathroom with hot shower and cold shower all the time and Some of the rooms comes with shared bathroom with hot and cold shower TV in every rooms and providing free Wi-Fi internet services in all the rooms.
Stupa is a family running guesthouse . We will be ready 24 hrs to provide you the services or assistance you need.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 5 am and check out until 12 noon.
2. Cash only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 3-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. Smoking is allowed/Not allowed . Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>