Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Many of the most important museums and monuments are located few hundred meters away from the Hostel.
Students Hostel della Ghiara is open all year long and welcomes travellers from all over the world and is particularly popular with school and group trips.
It has a total of 100 beds and provides both private en suite rooms and private room with shared bathroom. The building was restructured in 2000 and it offers modern services and meeting rooms.
In summer, the cloister and the garden turn into a pleasant meeting place for guests.
Its location allows you to easily reach bus stops and the railway station.
The hostel is wheelchair accessible and has rooms with toilets for disable people.
Breakfast : from 7:30 am to 9:30 am. It is served in the dining hall on the first floor. Youll find espresso, cappuccino, hot/cold milk, butter and jam, toasted bread, cereals, fruit juices and mineral water
Bed linen: all beds are furnished with linen and duvets/blankets
Internet Point: free wi fi and two internet positions on the ground floor
the reception closes at 11 p.m. and check in until 9 p.m. after you can back to hostel at any time with the key of main door
Cleaning: daily cleaning provided for common areas and toilets. Rooms are cleaned after check out time; long stay rooms will be periodically cleaned.
Luggage storage: free left luggage service in reception
Satellite TV and DVX: a comfortable sitting room on the first floor is provided with satellite TV and DVX player
Tourist office: free city maps and tourist information at reception.
Free car parking: there is a free car park behind the hostel. It is reachable from Via Dei Servi and available while supplies last.
Bike hire: bike rental available at hostel. A valid ID card is also required as deposit. Ask at reception for rental conditions
Bath towel rental: you can hire towel set at reception
Cafeteria: Cafeteria and wine-bar on the ground floor
Laundry and dryer: laundry and dryer available. Service includes powder, softener and additive disinfectant.
Guided tours: you can book guided tours to the main interesting itineraries in Reggio Emilia and its province. Ask for an estimate
Conference Hall: our spacious conference rooms can host workshops, exhibitions and any other meeting needs.
Fee Parking: behind the hostel youll find the municipal parking. Fees are dependent upon rates established by the Municipality of Reggio Emilia
Our staff will be pleased to help you for further needs you may have Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>