Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
similar policy to hostelworld
Please make contact:
phone 00353719168313 // 00353858510889
before booking any group to check availablity
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Strandhill Village is home to: The Strand Bar Irish pub, Voya Spa and seaweed baths, Stoked seafood restaurant, and Mammy Johnston's award-winning ice cream parlor, among many other great amenities for adults and kids right at our doorstep. Sligo town is also only 8km away!
What we offer:
1. Lodge: offers en suite private rooms and private rooms with a shared bathroom plus free continental breakfast.
2. Hostel: offers twin private rooms and four bed dormitory rooms with shared showers and toilets, communal facilities and free continental breakfast.
3. Camp sites: including free use of hostel facilities and free continental breakfast.
4. Surf lessons are available at our onsite surf school. We also offer group rates and great surf and stay deals. Our daily 2-hour surf lessons include all equipment.
We also offer the following to all of our guests:
*Safe and secure parking
*Secure surf board and wet suit storage
*A friendly welcome and local recommendations from our hospitable staff
We are a centrally-located hidden gem along the Wild Atlantic Way while only one hour from many lovely tourist destinations.
Within 16km: Lissadell, Glencar, Benbulben and Lough Gill
Within 30 to 60km : Donegal, Enniskillen, Lough Key, Knock and Enniscrone Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>