Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Part of the Stayokay hostel-chain in the Netherlands
The Hague, lovely town behind the dunes. Visit the Binnenhof, the Peace Palace, the citys numerous shops and sidewalk cafs, the palaces and museums or simply take in some fresh air on the beach in Scheveningen and wander through the dunes. Stayokay Den Haag will give a truly regal touch to your stay in The Hague! The hostel is housed in a beautifully restored building in the style of the Amsterdam School, located in the heart of the city at a five minutes walk from the Hollands Spoor railway station. In the hostel, modern-day comfort goes hand in hand with a historic atmosphere. The large rooms have their own bathroom facilities as well as up-to-date, comfortable interiors. At the Stayokay Bar you can wine and dine in the atmosphere of a grand cafe and chat with travelers from all over the world. And if the weathers fine, nothings more enjoyable than relaxing on the hostels large waterfront terrace.
The city of The Hague (Den Haag) offers you a wide range of possibilities to relax and enjoy. Besides the Peace Palace and the beach, you will find a ski-center, an ice rink, a huge flower auction and the parliament. And dont forget to visit the exhibitions of Escher, Mondrian and Vermeer. Bicycle and walking routes at hand. We also provide discount tickets for the miniature city of Madurodam, Sea life and Omnivorous
Stayokay, part of Hosteling International
Stayokay has 29 hostels throughout the Netherlands and is part of the Hosteling International network. You'll find our hostels in the cities Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Haarlem, Maastricht and Den Haag, but also at the beach, in the woods and along the water. Stayokay hostels are housed in different unique buildings, ranging from modern facilities to castles or country houses. No matter where, you will find a relaxed atmosphere, giving you an opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €3.40 per person per night. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>