Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No show or reduction in numbers will be charged for the first night stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
- Free bed linens, towels & toiletries;
- Free WiFi;
- Free luggage storage;
- Free parking;
- Free travel information;
- Free tea & coffee.
- Central heating, fridge, tea pot.
- On demand iron & hairdryer.
We started in 2010, since then we always are in top 5. Our staff is at your disposal for 24/24.
The property is of 19th century, spacy and with glimpse of the great past. Here you can breathe the history.
Just relax in our backyard garden with huge centennial trees or enjoy with local food, traditional dance show, Salsa parties and Milongas. You can have an unforgettable Tbilisi tour or order one of the fascinating trips around Georgia.
Solo-Lucky is located on a quiet street, but still right on the top of everything that makes Tbilisi such a special and exciting place to visit: Narikala Fortress, Botanic Garden, Mtatsminda Park, Museums, Theaters, Art Galleries, Turkish Bathes… There are the old Churches, Synagogue and Mosque next to each other representing cultural diversity of the city.
We are also just 10 minutes on foot from the city's best nightlife.
5-minute walk from Freedom Square (Liberty Square Metro station). Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>