Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The building, a palazzo constructed during the second half of the 19th century, and the interior of our B&B have been restructured according to an individual taste, without however disavowing the original characteristics of the era of construction.
Each room offers a harmonic, elegant and pleasant ambience, combining minimalism and comfort. Adjacent to each bedroom, each of which is fitted with TV, DVD player, and air conditioning, one will find a private bathroom. The rooms are cleaned every day and the linen will be changed regularly. The choice of breakfast, at last, is in accordance with the tradition of our beloved land.
B&B SolSicily is situated within the historic centre of Catania. This central location is the strong point of our B&B: ideal for these who want to enjoy seaside holidays without missing out on city life, as well as for those who want to move around the city effortlessly. Furthermore one can partake in the exhilarating nightlife of this passionate and multicultural city with its young population, and, in a multitude of pubs and restaurants, sample the typical dishes and traditional sweets of ancient Sicily.
B&B SolSicily is well connected to the public transport system. It takes but a short bus journey from the airport to the central train and coach station, which is distanced are mere 430 yards (400 meter) from our B&B. Moreover, there are plenty of differently priced parking opportunities in the streets surrounding the B&B.
Within the distance of less than a mile, one will find the black beach San Giovanni Li Cuti with its characteristic lava sand, and a bit further away than just one mile, one will come to the Playa of Catania. From its white sandy beach, one can enjoy an impressive view of the volcano Etna.
To reach the huge market Fiera o Luni, or the most typical market of Catania, the fish market La Pescheria, it takes a walk of only a few 100 yards.
Our staff will always be pleased to be at your service, be it recommending a day trip outside the city, choosing the most important cultural events to witness, or simply suggesting convenient ways of travelling around. We offer you all our hospitality and make the best effort to render your stay in Catania an affordable and memorable experience.
Advise About arrival time.
Credit Card Facilities,Visa and Mastercard
Check Out at 11.30
Cancellation only via mail. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>