Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
0-7 Days will be no refund = 100% Retention
7 Days & more will be full refund = 0% Retention
If no show, No refund.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Snow Crest Inn Pvt Ltd caters to your every need and provides a comfortable, luxurious and peaceful stay while you visit Dharamsala and the Kangra valley. The rooms are well ventilated, beautifully decorated, spacious, and filled with all basic necessities to see that you have a memorable stay with us.
Please browse our website, have a look at our accommodations, services and surroundings and we are sure we'll be seeing you soon with us
Tsuglagkhang Temple :
The Tsuglagkhang Temple is the most renowned Buddhist monument in McLeodganj. There are three magnificent images of Buddha, including a gilded statue of Shakyamuni, statues of Valokitesvara and Padamasambhava.Around the temple hill there is a long meditation trail â€” LingKhor â€” with small shrines, stupas, and a massive chorten. The shrines near the chorten are always covered in thousands of prayer flags placed by devotees.The temple is located a short walk down the hill from the main square at the centre of town.
Beside Tsug la Khang is the small but interesting Tibet Museum, telling the history of Tibet and its people.Tibet museum has the credit of being the first modern Museum in Dharamsala. The Museum is settled in a huge plinth area with separate places for meeting, exhibitions and displays. The Museum is a real example of original Tibetan architectural style blended with modern style of constructions. The visitors in the museum are amazed with the cultural and artistic excellence of Tibetan people
The Norbulingka Institute is located about 15 km from McLeod Ganj and is well worth the effort to get there by taxi or local bus.Developed by the Dalai Lama as a center for the continuation and training of traditional Tibetan arts and crafts, the ground alone are testament to Tibetan architectural and artistic skill. A number of buildings, all ornately decorated, cover several acres complete with a koi pond, bridges and gardens.
Library of Tibetan Works and Archives
LTWA is located within Gangchen Kyishong, the administrative centre of the Central Tibetan Administration, along with temporary refugee housing, political and social work offices.The ornate building houses the literary treasures of Tibet and has an ongoing exhibition on Tibetan history. While only scholars may access the libraryâ€™s closed shelves, regular visitors are welcome to visit the open stacks with reference books, take classes, and ask questions of the helpful staff.
Tushita Meditation Centre
Tushita Meditation Centre provides for the study and practice of the Tibetan Mahayana tradition of Buddhism.Tushita was established in 1972 by Lama Thubten Yeshe, a highly qualified Tibetan Buddhist teacher. Since Lama Yesheâ€™s passing away in 1984, his main student Lama Zopa Rinpoche has been the spiritual director of Tushita and the FPMT (Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition).
Tibetan Institute for the Performing Arts (TIPA)
TIPA trains Tibetans in Tibetan opera, folk dance, and music.Performances are held from time to time within the TIPA premises. But even when there is a hiatus in performances, you can watch the students rehearsing.TIPA is one of the oldest Tibetan institutions, founded by the Dalai Lama in August 1959, and started in Conium Cottage in 1960. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Telefon (direktuppringning)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>