Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 DAYS PRIOR ARRIVAL DAY CANCELLATION POLICY
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Quiet hours from 23:00 till 8:00
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Smart Cat Apartments offers bright private rooms and spacious dorm rooms. Kitchen is fully equipped with everything you would need to make home style meal, while being away from home. For a good start of your day - we have coffee machine with strong, good quality coffee. Or warm tea for tea lovers.
We are close to all main 'Things To Do In Riga' and all best spots in city, walk away is Art Nouveau district and big parks for picnics, KGB building is just around the corner. Our area is less touristic, you will meet also locals. Lots of bars, restaurants and cafes for less touristic prices. Will suggest the best ones! ;)
Take a bus (bus stop is just downstairs) and go to less crowded places, for example, Open Air Museum to enjoy a day in nature.
Or just rent a bike from us and cruise around the city.
Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Brivibas Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 till 22:00
Check out before 11:00
! Please note that guests arriving from 22:00 to 24:00 will be charged 5 eur for check-in while guests arriving after 24:00 will be charged 10 eur night check-in fee.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. Taxes included.
Breakfast not included.
Please contact the property directly to inform about your arrival time. Please note - we are not a 24/7 hostel.
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>