Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are located in Verona, the city of art and love, where lot of events are held besides important fairs. The city boasts archaeological sites and buildings of great architectural value. Our residence is the perfect location for families, tourists, 'backpackers', for business and leisure travellers, or for a romantic getaway.
Simoni 10 is located in the center of Verona, at 10 minutes’ walk from Piazza Bra-Arena di Verona and close to the old town. The train station is within 5 minutes’ walk, while Via Mazzini, the shopping area, is less than 1 km away. The nearest airport is Verona Airport 7 km away.
We are in the heart of the city, in the Valverde area, right outside the ZTL area: a few steps from the Verona Porta Nuova train station and t 5 minutes’ walk from the Arena.
From BB Simoni 10 you can quickly reach the most popular tourist destinations, the fair, the 'M. Bentegodi ', the most frequented venues, the trattorias which serve the typical dishes of the Veronese cuisine. All major tourist attractions are within walking distance.
Each room has air conditioning and comes with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a shared bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace or a balcony.
Simoni 10 Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 10:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast is NOT included.
Reception: Open just upon request outside check-in/check-out.
Final cleaning: 5 euros extra. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>