Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
As i m professional Trek & Climbing guide and travel consultant i will provide information regarding your activities that you want to do it in nepal in free of cost.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Located in the quiet outskirts of Thamel, Shantipur is one of cozy hostels in the Kathmandu Valley. We offer free wireless fiber optic internet throughout the building, 24 hour power, a free secure store room for those trekking, wall fans in each room, and hot showers on each floor. Our restaurant offers Nepali, Continental, and Israeli food, and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks from 07:30 to 22:30 - and our bar promises cold beer and late night conversations with fellow travelers.
1. Check-in Time: from 12:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00.
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash only upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Reception Woking Hours: 24 hours.
6. No smoking inside the rooms, but allowed in rooftop restaurant. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>