Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
on your arrival to tribhuvan international airport
note: once we offer you the airport pick up service, please do not pay any money to any one in the airport periphery, even to the driver. please note that...you might be offered to handle your luggage but if possible please handle yourself..as the airport trolly carrier will expect some tips and are not in any relation to our company.
recently added feature: shower enclosure and a fun game room with fuss ball (table football), chess, projector for movie and musical instruments.
Despite being located in the heart of Kathmandu and Thamel, the nerve centre of tourist activity, Shangrila Boutique Hotel is conveniently tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the commercialism that has pervaded the tourism industry among many tourist destinations in the world. We have purposely chosen such a location to offer you the best form of relaxation after a rigorous trek, a day of sightseeing or souvenir shopping. You have accessibility to every conceivable travel related services, facilities and sites and activities at arm's length and at the same time expect the day to end with tranquility – so that you may be able to reflect on your day's adventures and plan further ahead.
The hotel is a mere 20 minute drive from the airport ( TIA ) and is an oasis from where you can explore places like Pashupatinath and Boudhanath Stupa – highly revered Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage sites respectively. The Pokhara bus stand is a 10 minute walk from the hotel – it is from Pokhara where you can embark on the famed Annapurna treks and most white water rafting excursions either end or commence. Adjacent to the Pokhara Bus stand is the Royal Palace ( now transformed into a museum of rich royal heritage )
The décor of the hotel showcases the artwork and handicrafts of local craftsmanship which gives you the ideal ambience to immerse yourself in what is truly Nepal. The rooms are clean and cosy and the rooftop garden come terrace bar and restaurant can be tantalizing to all your senses.
Shangrila Boutique Hotel is one of the many lodges and hotels that dot the Thamel area; some are basic backpacker's recluse. whilst others may offer 5 star tariffs. We can honestly promise our guests the comfort, ambience and warm, friendly and attentive services that is crucial to a memorable holiday – something, which sometimes, money cannot buy – remaining true to Nepalese tradition, "Warmth and hospitality" will be extended to our guests.
-18 rooms ( option of attached bathrooms / shared bathrooms )
-Airport to hotel transfer ( 6 kms ) On request with extra cost
-Pokhara Bus Stand 5 minutes away / Royal Palace 2 kms )
-Rooftop terrace garden restaurant cum bar - serves wide range of drinks and cocktails. Restaurant with comprehensive menu – Chinese, Continenta land Local Cuisine.
-24 hour desk.
-Fan cooled rooms ( Kathmandu has moderate summer temperatures ), Cable TV, Electronic Safes, Phones.
-Room Service ( Optional )
-Laundry Service / Luggage Storage Facilities
-Cosy and comfortable cushion lounge to put your feet up.
-Eco-friendly environment – free from the noise of the Thamel activity.
-Arrangements, planning of itineraries, bookings for Treks, Rafting, Adventure Activities, Sightseeing, Expeditions and Excursions.
-Helicopter Charters ( Mountain Flights & Sightseeing )
-Hiring of Trek Leaders, Guides, Equipment.
-Car Rentals ( wide fleet of cars, 4wd's, minibuses, motorbikes )
-Booking of Air, Bus Tickets. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Telefon (direktuppringning)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>