Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Canopying, bungee jumping, roaming the jungle or searching for animals: Monteverde is a mecca for travelers looking for unforgettable experiences. Dive into what National Geographic named “a jewel in the crown of cloud forest reserves” with these Selina experiences.
Selina Monteverde offers rooms for couples traveling together, small families, or a group of four friends and of course backpackers. Rooms are suitable for every budget. In our dorms we set the standard at a whole new level with a seating area, your own light, a personal shelf and locker for each bunk bed to keep your things secure.
Selina Monteverde Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Children are not allowed to stay in dorms rooms.
Pets are allowed only in private rooms, charges may apply
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>